Monday 24 February 2014

Review: Superdrug Naturally Radiant hot cloth cleanser

Another review! I will start writing posts that aren't just reviews at some point but for the time being they are easy and allowing me to get used to my blog. I don't think anyone is actually reading these posts anyway so I'll just carry on :P
   Today I am going to be reviewing the Superdrug Naturally Radiant hot cloth cleanser which is supposed to have a brightening affect on the skin.


Here it is in all its glory! Note my plant, Demelsa in the background, she helps me to make my photos slightly prettier!


   I had heard SO MUCH about the vitamin E superdrug hot cloth cleanser and I really wanted to try it. I hadn't heard of this one until I saw it in Superdrug. I think its a new release and is currently on an introductory offer of £2.99 but will be going up to £5.99 at some point. I wasn't sure whether to go for this one as its the Vitamin E cleanser that I've heard so much about. Having since done some research it seems that Naturally Radiant is becoming just as popular. I actually only paid 98p for this is I also used my superdrug points on top of the offer. Bargain! 

  So does it perform? Well first off I haven't ever tried a hot cloth cleanser before but I really like this one. I've been trying to get into the habit of not using gel cleansers all the time because I know they're not the best for your skin but I HATE cleansing lotions as they just don't leave me feeling clean. This left my skin super soft and as far as I'm aware, clean! Its lovely to use, really creamy and feels quite luxurious. I don't use the cloth that came with the cleanser ever day as I find it quite harsh on the skin but it appears to work just as well with an ordinary flannel. 

  I haven't seen any of this 'brightening' claim but I really like how much softer my skin has felt since using this and it hasn't broken me out. I'm not overly keen on the smell, others seem to like it but I have to hold my breath a bit especially when putting it round my nose!!! I can't pin what it actually smells like only that its very unnatural, but if it does the job I don't mind so much. 

  All in all I think this is an absolute bargain and has been a welcome addition to my skincare routine. I will be picking up the Vitamin E version once I have used this up. I can't see myself ever splurging on the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser when I've found one that works this well for a fraction of the price. 

Hope you enjoyed reading,
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment