Monday 3 March 2014

February Favourites/My First Ever Youtube Video!

Hey Guys!
Today I uploaded my first ever Youtube video which is rather scary... here is the link if you fancy checking it out :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfXZFB8aJkE

I'm going to do a little blog post to go with it, here is what I've been loving throughout the month of February....



No7 Instant Radiance Highlight: I bought this about a week ago and have been obsessed ever since! Its a beautiful champagne coloured highlight that comes in an easy twist up stick. Its pretty difficult to mess this up and put too much on and it blends out beautifully! Theres not a hint of glitter just a lovely sheen that makes your whole face look more alive. This is currently on £3 off if you have a No7 voucher (you can get these by spending over £4 in boots) and better still all make-up is currently on 3 for 2! Who could resist?!

Bourjois 24H Cream to Powder Shadows: This is very similar to the maybelline Colour Tattoo except in my opinion they come in far nicer colours. I have a pink champagne colour which looks really natural and pretty. I haven't had any problems with creasing and they easily last all day on me. Great for those lazy days :)

MUA Intense Kisses Gloss: I have been searching for these for what seems like forever! They are ALWAYS out of stock but I am so impressed now I have finally got my hands on them. They have been compared to the Rimmel Apocolips but I don't see them as being that similar. They are far more sheer (although you do still get a fair pop of colour) but they are very long lasting and don't feel in the slightest bit sticky. Best of all they are only £2! Bargain IF you can get hold of them!

Bourjois CC Cream: I already have a full blog post on this so I won't go into too much detail but I am really impressed with this. It provides a lovely light base that lasts all day and I haven't worn anything else since I bought it.

Stilla in the Light: I couldn't love this more if I tried! A stunning selection of 10 shadows which in my opinion are far nicer and easier to work with than the Urban Decay Naked Palettes! It felt like a lot when I bought it but at £25 this is also fantastic value. I've loved every single look that I've created so far and its just one of those products that just makes me feel good about myself.

Pretty short descriptions as I ramble on for ages in the video so if you fancy checking that out please do! 
Thanks for reading :)
Amy x

No comments:

Post a Comment